IF YOU ARE READING THIS CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
well, i still haven't yet.. i was kinda hoping to get another tree, but that's going to have to wait. normally, i put it up between thanksgiving and the first week of december
4. When do you take down the tree?
as soon as possible
5. Do you like eggnog?
it's ok, i can take it in small doses. my sister, lisa, however loves the stuff
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
bike or gameboy
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Daniel!!!! i have NO idea what to get for him!
8. Easiest person to buy for?
my mom.. i could give her a rock with a ribbon around it and she would love it. heck, i could leave off the ribbon and the rock could be dirty and she would still love it
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you have received?
none come to mind. no, really.
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
how the grinch stole christmas
13. When do you start shopping?
the paycheck i get before christmas, this year it'll be about a week before
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
i don't think so, if i did, it wasn't intentional
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
rolls and gravy
16. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
normally go to my mom's or lisa's, but this year, daniel and i are taking little danny to illinois
18. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning?
i LOVED the tradition we had growing up.. on christmas eve, we would go out, look at lights, come home and drink eggnog.
we would get gifts from friends and family before christmas, and they would always go under the tree.. then on christmas eve, lisa and i were allowed to open ONE gift. then we would open the rest on christmas morning, when we would get up SUPER early. my mom said we were allowed to have our stockings, and we couldn't wake her up until 7am.
19. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
the 'hussle and bussle' bull crap. crowds. attitudes. packed stores. slow people. drivers. oh, i feel like i could go on.
20. Favorite ornament theme or color?
dont really have one.. i just love the look and smell
21. What do you want for Christmas this year?
i'm not sure even yet. my mom asked me yesterday, and i just can't even think of anything i want. i'm always like that though