Thursday, January 8, 2009

it's been so long!

not only have i been working, but i have also been training a new girl, and i was rarely online while i was at home.
my christmas was really good, daniel and i decided to go to illinois to spend christmas there with his family. we left on december 20, and came back early in the morning on december 27.
then for new year, we stayed at lisa's. i really wanted to spend at least one night there because breanne always asks ALL through the year if i'm going to stay the night at her house on christmas. well, this year i wasn't even in west virginia to stay with her, and i hated doing that to her.

we also decided that we are moving to illinois to live in february. i've already told the landlord that we'll be gone by the middle of february.. i'm scared to death to tell my boss and here's why:
when i was pregnant and i had to take all that time off work, there was only ONE person that fought against having me fired. granted, me being off work wasn't my fault--the doctor wrote me off work because i was way too sick to be there. well, my boss (the one that i have to tell i'm leaving) is the only one that (like i said before) that fought to keep me employed here. he was dead set against it because honestly, i'm a good worker.
i'm just scared to death to tell him because i just came back in october. so i've been here for 3 months and then i'll be leaving... he's going to be so upset! i'm putting it off until the 15th.. that should give him plenty of time.... =[


i've come to appreciate being home a lot more. it used to be that i would be home and be online a lot. but now, since i've been working, i RARELY ever get online anymore unless i've been home for at least 2 days in a row. i just miss my baby so much! and being with daniel. it's made me realize how precious time with them is. i hope when we move to illinois that i find a job that i work thru the day, monday thru friday and have the weekends off, and i hope daniel does too. i also hope it doesn't take me very long to find a job there.

wish me luck! and thank you to everyone who left me messages during my extended absence! =][=

2 comments:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

It sounds like your boss really likes you. I am sure he will be happy for you and your new future in Illinois. Good luck with the move and finding the perfect job! Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas.

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

I left something for you on my blog. Have a good week!