Tuesday, January 20, 2009

can't wait til 9!

the closer january 31st is, the more anxious i become to get out of here! out of this job, even out of this state. i'm going to miss my family, church, and some friends like crazy but everyone and everything else... GOODBYE!!!! i'm actually getting excited to move.

as much as i'm going to miss my family, i couldn't handle not being with daniel. it would be way too hard.

we've decided that we're going to start working out when we get to illinois. maybe not working out, but getting active anyway. doing SOMETHING. he'll play soccer, and i think i might give it a try. i'm the type of person, well, i HATE sports. i don't do anything. i'm lazy, but it's easy for me to maintain my weight. since i had danny, my weight has gone up so much, and i can maintain it, but i'd like to lose to get down to what i was originally.. it's just getting there.
my goal is to lose 70 pounds.. that would be WONDERFUL.. i'd feel so much better about myself. but baby steps for now.

back to work =[

1 comment:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

That is so neat that you are happy about your move. Sounds like it is going to be a new start for you. Good luck with losing the 70 pounds. I can't wait to follow your journey to Illinois.