Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thank you, Lord

on my way to work this morning, i was driving on the interstate and up ahead, i see this car slide sideways across the interstate through traffic! it scared me really bad... but that's the type of person i am, if i see something like that, it really upsets me. i almost started crying... the girl was fine, thank goodness. her car was smashed in, but she was ok.

it reminded me of what i did in daniel's car about a month ago. i was driving to get little danny and i think i fell asleep because the next thing i know, i'm over on the side of the road, in the passing lane and i overcorrected twice.. then i spun out of control and ended up going backwards a ways, and i had went in between the wire cables in the median. luckily, i wasn't hurt. just scratched up some from the glass on the passenger side being broken out on me.

i said a little prayer to thank God for how good He is.

1 comment:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

I too get upset when I see a accident. I am glad that no one was hurt.
Glad you were not hurt either. I am sure with a new baby you are not getting much sleep and are probably more tired when driving. I will keep you in my prayers
Have a nice week.