Sunday, February 15, 2009

sorry =[

it's been a while, and i'm not keeping up regularly.

i've just been so busy! trying to pack and get ready to move and just... LIFE. but everyone knows how that goes.
we actually haven't packed at all because i can't get boxes from anywhere, and i don't know who else to ask. i guess i'll try every store to see if i can maybe get something.
and i had a bunch of cans to recycle and the recycling center is CLOSED! there's no where here, i'd have to drive at least 40 minutes, and the price of aluminum is going down, so i'd do it for about $10 if that. and i had 11 bags!
everyone talks about going green and all that but i can't even give these cans away!


i had a nice valentine's day. i pampered myself (got my hair trimmed and styled, got my eyebrows done (for the first time ever), and got my nails done). then me and daniel, cathy and misa and our babies went out to eat. they were fighting, but me and daniel had a good time.

i'm sooooo nervous about leaving. it's almost like i don't want to, but it's just because it's such a big step. i hope i get through this without too much crying.

1 comment:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Sounds like you had a nice Valentine's Day. I know the feeling of just being busy and wanting things to slow down. I hope everything falls into place for you and when the time comes to move it feels so right! Good luck with packing and the move. Try and relax